The 12 Volt, 28,000 BTU/hr, two vent heater is easily vented to the bow or rear seating areas while the second vent can be ducted to the drivers seat.
Heatercraft Marine Heaters are perfect for a late night boat ride, warming up after a surf, swim or for extending your season on the water.
- 12 Volt or 24 volt (call 208-687-4400 PST or email firstname.lastname@example.org pricing and availability)
- 28,000 BTU
- 12 V Amperage: Low 4.4, Med 5.8, High 8.5
- 24 V Amperage: Low 2.4, Med 2.8, High 4.5
- Maximum estimated BTU/h: 28,000
- Air flow: Low 230 cfm, Med 228 cfm, High 263 cfm.
- Hose barb: 5/8"
- Aluminum construction
Heater Kits Include:
- One Heater Unit with wire harness
- One High/Low switch
- 3" Vent hose (6 ft per vent)
- One 3" fixed euro vent
- One Hot Tube Gen 1
- Universal mounting brackets & screws
- Heavy duty wire ties
- Installation Manual
PRO Kits - Includes everything above PLUS:
- 40 feet of heater hose
- 1 Hot Tube
- One low idle "Y"
- Brass fittings with clamps
Elite Kits - Includes everything above PLUS:
- One circulation pump
- Low idle "Y" does not come with the Elite Kit
Note: ships in 7 to 14 business days.
The install went smoothly and everything is working as it should. The quality seems good, the sales rep I spoke to claimed the company is moving manufacturing back to the US which is a plus to me.
Answered the phone. Talked with me until we figured out the correct heater. Ordered through the website and received my purchase the next day. Put in my boat, works as offered. Will buy future items from Heater Craft Products
Earlier than expected and as promised. So far the heater for my 91 MC has been great.